FBS Markets Profile
|Company Name : FBS Markets Inc.|
|Founded : 2009|
|Headquarters : Belize, C. A|
|Regulated By : CRFIN , IFSC|
|Broker Type : ECN|
FBS Markets Rebates Overview : FBS is an international brokerage house providing top quality financial and investment services all over the world. Moreover, being an ECN/STP broker, we provide our clients with a wide range of services and competitive trading environment.
The aim is to develop and implement top-notch technologies and service level standards that would satisfy the needs of the most demanding investors
Founded in 2009, FBS has received numerous international awards, proving its worth to the customers. The company received the titles of the Best Customer Service Broker Asia 2016, Top IB Program 2016, Highly Recommended Broker Insurance Company in Indonesia of the year, Best Forex Brand, Asia 2015, Best Safety of Client Funds Asia 2015, Best broker in Asia-Pacific region 2015, Best broker in the Middle East and many others.
FBS Markets Account Types & Rebates
* For Micro account please see rebate per pair table disini
FBS Markets Rebates Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get FBS Markets Rebates for New Account
Open Live Account
Open FBS live account through our IB link, to get rebate your FBS account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex to track rebates history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Methode
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyOmahForex. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get FBS Markets Rebates for Existing Trading Account
You can get FBS Markets rebates for existing account, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can compose email here to put your account under our IB.
FBS Markets Rebates Term & Conditions
- Rebates only given to FBS Markets trading account that registered under OmahForex IB.
- Become OmahForex member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyOmahForex.
- Trading with welcome bonus $5 did not get rebate, because we did not get commission from the transaction unless you make deposit.
- Minimal close order (difference between open price and close order price) is +/-5 pips (4 digit price format) or 59 points for 5 digit.
- In case the client follows the bonus program offered by FBS, the rebates received is not 100%, only about 75% to 85% of the above rebates rate.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- Rebate is paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic rebate method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available rebate balance.
- For technical reasons, a rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
Funding and Support Information of FBS Markets
|Method of deposit & withdraw||:||Bank Wire, Credit/Debit Card, FasaPay, Neteller, Paypal, Skrill dll, others|
|Deposit Currency||:||USD, EUR|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Arabian, Chinese, English, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Thailand, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone|
Regulatory Agencies of FBS Markets
Centre for Regulation in OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies (CRFIN)
109012, Russian Federation, Moscow, Maly Cherkassky lane,2
Kode Pos: 109012, Moscow, P.O. box 85
|Description||Centre for Regulation in OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies (CRFIN) is a self-rulatory which was founded in 2010.|
International Financial Service Commission (IFSC)
|Address||Sir Edney Cain Building, 2nd Floor, Belmopan, Belize, C. A.|
|Description||International Financial Service Commission (IFSC) is an International financial services regulator is headquartered in Belize|