|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : HF Markets Ltd|
|Founded : 2010|
|Headquarters : Mauritius|
|Regulated By : FSC, CySEC|
|Broker Type : ECN/STP|
HotForex Rebates Overview: HotForex is an award winning, regulated and licensed online forex and commodities broker. Offers various accounts, trading software and trading tools to trade Forex and Commodities for individuals, fund managers and institutional customers. Retail, IB and White Label Clients have the opportunity to access interbank spreads and liquidity via state-of-the-art automated trading platforms.
Headquartered in Mauritius and supported by our worldwide Customer Management Centre’s, HotForex offers its clients an unparalleled trading experience with excellent multilingual support in an effort to provide its clients with every advantage possible in order to facilitate their trading activities.
HotForex Provide the Best Customer Service to our Clients by maintaining a Superb Client Centric Culture. In this way we will achieve our Vision of maintaining our position as a Market Leader known for our Superior Customer Services
HotForex Account Types & Rebates
* Commission for Zero account $8 perlot for major pair, while for other pair $12 perlot
HotForex Rebates Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get HotForex Rebates for New Account
Open Live Account
Open HotForex live account through our IB link, to get rebate your HotForex account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex to track rebates history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Method
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyOmahForex. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get HotForex Rebates for Existing Account
there are two ways to get HotForex rebates from us using your existing account:
First way, open a new trading account with existing user ID / Login (e-wallet)
- Login to myHotForex using your existing user ID/login here.
- Open New Trading Account
- Enter our IB code 100614 in the field “Introducing Broker ID”
- Transfer your funds from existing trading account to the new trading account using internal transfer method, or deposit the new trading account.
- Add the new trading account in the member area MyOmahForex, if not yet a member please Sign up first.
- Set your rebate to manuallly or automatically
Second way, put your existing account under our IB
HotForex Rebates Term & Conditions
- Rebates only given to HotForex trading account that registered under OmahForex IB.
- Become OmahForex member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyOmahForex.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, a rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
- Rebates will be paid each 5th and 20th.
- Close order less than +/- 2 pips only gets rebates 50% of the rebate rates above.
- Close order less than 1 minute only get rebates 50% of rebate rates above.
Funding and Support Information of HotForex
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||Wire tranfer, kartu kredit, FasaPay, WebMoney, Skrill, Neteller, CashU others|
|Deposit Currency||:||USD, EUR|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Bengali|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone|
Regulatory Agencies of HotForex
Financial Services Commission
|Country||Republic of Mauritius|
|Address||FSC House, 54 Cybercity Ebene, Mauritius.|
|Description||FSC The Financial Services Commission, Mauritius (the ‘FSC’) is the integrated regulator for the non-bank financial services sector and global business. Established in 2001.|
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
|Address||27 Diagorou Str. CY-1097 Nicosia|
|Description||CySec is an independent public supervisory authorities responsible for market surveillance and transaction services investment in transferable securities conducted in the Republic of Cyprus|