|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : Roboforex LP|
|Founded : 2009|
|Headquarters : Limassol, Cyprus|
|Regulated By : IFSC, CySEC|
|Broker Type : ECN/NDD|
RoboForex Rebates Overview : RoboForex provides customers and partners with quality and reliable brokerage services using modern tools and technologies. Today, RoboForex is proud of the diversity of services it has to offer to customers and business partners for successful and profitable investment. Regardless of experience or the size of the investment, our clients get high quality service.
The goal of RoboForex is to provide quality services at the international Forex exchange market. We have a great variety of Forex trading accounts (from Micro Cent accounts for beginners to professional ECN accounts provided by Currenex), a convenient Live Account, trading terminals MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, cTrader a wide range of trading instruments, Bridge functionality with fully integrated Straight Through Processing (STP) – all these factors allow our clients to implement any kind of trading strategy.
RoboForex Account Types & Rebates
RoboForex Rebates Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get RoboForex Rebates for New Account
Open Live Account
Open RoboForex live account through our IB link, to get rebate your RoboForex account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex to track rebates history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Method
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyOmahForex. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get RoboForex Rebates for Existing Account
There are two ways to get RoboForex rebates from us by using your RoboForex existing account:
First way, open a new trading account with existing user ID/Login:
- Login to RoboForex personal area
- Click menu Live Account => Open New Trading Acount
- Fill the form and input our IB code: odqe in the field “Affiliate Code”
- Add your new trading account in the member area MyOmahForex, if you are not yet a member please Sign up first.
- Set your rebate to manuallly or automatically
- Deposit your new account or transfer your funds from the old trading account to the new trading account using the “Internal Transfer” method in the RoboForex cabinet.
Second way, send email to move IB
If you already have a RoboForex account, you can get RoboForex rebates by applying to move IB, follow these steps:
RoboForex Rebates Term & Conditions
- Rebates only given to RoboForex trading account that registered under OmahForex IB.
- Become OmahForex member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyOmahForex.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, a rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
- Rebates will be paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic rebate method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available rebate balance.
Funding and Support Information of RoboForex
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||FasaPay, CashU, Credit/debit cards, Neteller, Skrill, Wire tranfer, others|
|Deposit Currency||:||USD, EUR, CNY|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Indonesian, Arabic, Chinese, English, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone, Skype, Web form|
Regulatory Agencies of RoboForex
International Financial Service Commission
|Address||Sir Edney Cain Building, 2nd Floor, Belmopan, Belize, C. A.|
|Description||International Financial Service Commission (IFSC) is an International financial services regulator is headquartered in Belize.|
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
|Address||27 Diagorou Str. CY-1097 Nicosia|
|Description||CySec is an independent public supervisory authorities responsible for market surveillance and transaction services investment in transferable securities conducted in the Republic of Cyprus.|