|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : Trading Point Holdings Ltd,|
|Founded : 2009|
|Headquarters : London, UK|
|Regulated By : CySEC, ASIC, FCA, IFSC|
|Broker Type : MM|
XM Rebates Overview: XM is a trade name of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, a Financial Services Provider set by EU regulations, offering online trading on global financial markets. The XM client will benefit directly to financial markets with over 100 financial instruments including forex, stock indices, precious metals, and energy, with real-time and transparent prices, lowest spreads, and flexible leverage.
XM appreciates business efficiency like individual and corporate clients – that’s why we think speed and fairness are critical. With more than 1,000,000 clients since its inception in 2009, XM has grown into a large and well-established international investment company and also a leader in the industry.
XM provides a fair and trustworthy trading experience by pioneering a strict no re-quotes and no rejections policy. Moreover, 99.35% of all trading orders are executed in less than one second, with no re-quotes and no rejections. their business model relies on the firm conviction that in forex execution is everything.
XM Account Types & Rebates
XM Rebates Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get XM Rebates for New Trading Account
Open Live Account
Open XM live account through our IB link, to get rebate your XM account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex to track rebates history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Method
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyOmahForex. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get XM Rebates for Existing Trading Account
There are two ways to get XM rebates from us by using your existing account:
XM trading account is not under other IB (open directly from XM website)
- Put your XM account under our IB by send email to XM Partner departement, please compose e-mail here.
- After you got notification from XM, submit your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex.
- Set your rebate to manually or automatically
If your trading account is registered under other IB,
If your trading account is registered under other IB, it is not possible to move IB to us, but you can get XM rebates by open additional account in XM cabinet, please follow steps:
- Login to XM personal area using your existing account.
- Klik first our IB link here (must be clicked), after the new account registration form appears, just close the page.
- Back to XM personal cabinet, Click the “Open additional account” button.
- Fill in the additional account form until you get the new trading account number
- Add your new trading account in the member area MyOmahForex.
- Transfer your funds from old account to new trading account using internal tranfer method
- Set your rebate to manually or automatically in the member area MyOmahForex
XM Rebates Term & Conditions
- Rebates only given to XM trading account that registered under OmahForex IB.
- Become OmahForex member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyOmahForex.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, a rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
- Rebate will be paid every two week for manual and automatic method
- Minimum close order +/- 1 pips.
- Order close less than 5 minutes does not get rebate.
Funding and Support Information of XM
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||FasaPay, Abaqoos, AstroPay, Bank Wire, CashU, Credit Card, Giropay, iDeal, Moneta.ru, MoneyGram, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Przelewy24, QIWI Wallet, Sofort, Webmoney, Western Union|
|Deposit Currency||:||USD, AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HUF, JPY, PLN, RUB|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Czech, Hindi|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone, Web Form|
Regulatory Agencies of XM
|Address||25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS|
|Description||FCA is the International regulatory agencies responsible for the supervision of banks, building societiesn, credit union, insurance and investment companies.|
International Financial Service Commission (XM Global)
|Address||Sir Edney Cain Building, 2nd Floor, Belmopan, Belize, C. A.|
|Description||International Financial Service Commission (IFSC) is an International financial services regulator is headquartered in Belize.|
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
|Address||27 Diagorou Str. CY-1097 Nicosia|
|Description||CySec is an independent public supervisory authorities responsible for market surveillance and transaction services investment in transferable securities conducted in the Republic of Cyprus.|
XM Australia : Australian Securities and Investments Commission
|Address||Level 2, 2 Allsop Street, Canberra ACT 2600|
|Description||ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.|