How to Get Cashback Forex
We provide cashback forex (forex rebates) to all clients who open broker account through our IB link. The amount of the rebates depends on the broker you choose, but our forex rebate rates reach 80% of IB revenue, cashback forex is given for each closing order, both profit or loss.
Steps to Get Cashback Forex:
- Sign Up,to view your cashback forex statistics, cashback report update daily. You can also join our 3 tier affiliate program to earn additional income.
- Open broker account, or put your existing broker account under our IB, you can open some of broker account and get cashback forex of them.
- Add trading account, add your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex to validated your account. You can add unlimited trading account.
- Set cashback methode, set your rebate to automatic or manual in the meber area MyOmahForex.
- Deposit & trading, deposit your account using any method are available in your broker, then trading normally, and cashback will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
- Cashback only given to broker account under OmahForex IB or affiliate network.
- Each trading account must be added (connect) to the member area MyOmahForex. Delay in account added will result in some of your cashback being canceled, cashback history for late accounts added will only appear one week (7 days) backward since the account was added.
- Minimum cashback payment depends on the payment system you choose, see payment system.
- If cashback less than the minimum payout amount, rebates will be accumulated to the next period
- Transfer fees for Wire $25 (free fees for rebate amount > $1000), for e-currency methods defending on the e-currency fees.
- Cashback is calculated automatically based on the cashback rate we offer, without any intervention of our admin or staff.
- Cashback report are calculated automatically by our system based on rebate rate that we offer.
- For technical reasons, cashback below $0.01 (accumulate close in a day, not single order) is not raised in the daily rebate report.