What is Forex4you Rebate
Forex4you Rebate or Forex4you cashback is the return of part of the trading spread or commission that you pay to the broker when opening an order. We provide Forex4you Rebate 75% of IB commission or equal to 37.5% of trading spreads/commissions. Forex4you rebates are given to close order both loss and profit orders. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc|
|Founded : 2007|
|Headquarters : British Virgin Island|
|Regulated By : FSC (BVI)|
|Broker Type : MM & STP|
Forex4you is a brand of E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. (the Company). The Company is registered in the British Virgin Islands (no: 1384287) in accordance with the Companies Act (Chapter 285) and International Business Companies Act (Chapter 291). The scope of activity of the Company is providing foreign exchange brokerage services on the Internet using electronic payment systems.
The Company is authorized and regulated by the FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License#: SIBA/L/12/1027. Forex4you brand has been registered by the Company in many countries and exists since 2007.
Forex4you Account Types & Cashback
- For cent, classic and PAMM accounts do not get cashback if close orders under MTP (minmal trade point) or minimum profit / loss in points, you can see MTP table here.
- For Pro STP account no MTP
Cashback Forex4you Calculator
Rebate per lot:
- Contoh pair: EURUSD
- Angka tersebut adalah perkiraan
- Lot sesuai dengan kontrak size setiap jenis akun
How to Get Cashback Forex4you for New Account
Open Live Account
Open Forex4you live account through our IB link, to get cashback your Forex4you account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex to track cashback history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Cashback Method
Setup your cashback method to automatically or manually in the member area MyOmahForex. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and cashback will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get Cashback Forex4you for Existing Account
If you already have a Forex4you account, you can get Cashback Forex4you by applying to move IB, follow these steps:
Cashback Forex4you Term & Conditions
- Cashback only given to Forex4you trading account that registered under OmahForex IB.
- Become OmahForex member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyOmahForex.
- For cent, classic and PAMM accounts do not get cashback if close orders under MTP (minmal trade point) or minimum profit/loss in points, you can see MTP table here.
- Maximum cashback per single order $500 and $10000 per client.
- Minimum cashback payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see cashback payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, Cashback will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, a cashback below $0.01 is not raised in the daily cashback report.
- Cashback will paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic cashback method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available cashback balance.
Funding and Support Information of Forex4you
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||FasaPay, Wire Transfer, Kartu Kredit, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, UnionPay others|
|Account Currency||:||USD, EUR|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Catalan, Chinese, English, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Malay, Marathi, Russian, Spanish|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone, Call Back|
Regulatory Agencies of Forex4you
BVI Financial Service Commission
|Short Name||BVI FSC|
|Country||British Virgin Islands|
|Address||Pasea Estate, P.O. Box 418 ,Road Town, Tortola, VG 1110, British Virgin Islands|
|Deskripsi||The Financial Services Commission is an autonomous regulatory body responsible for the regulation and supervision of financial services business conducted in and from with the Territory of the Virgin Islands. The Commission maintains accountability through regular reporting to the Premier, Virgin Islands Cabinet and House of Assembly, pursuant to the Financial Services Commission Act.|