What is FXOpen Rebate
FXOpen Rebate or FXOpen cashback is the return of part of the trading spread or commission that you pay to the broker when opening an order. We provide FXOpen Rebate 75% of IB commission, that is 0.15 Pips for STP accounts , 10% of trading commissions for crypto and ECN accounts of. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : FXOpen Markets Limited|
|Founded : 2005|
|Headquarters : Australia|
|Regulated By : ASIC|
|Jenis Broker : ECN/STP|
Unlike other Forex brokers, FXOpen was created by a group of traders and has come a long way from its roots as an educational center to become a major Forex brokerage company that continues to expand rapidly.
The company was founded as an educational center offering courses in the field of technical analyses and financial markets. The launch of brokerage services in 2005 was a natural progression to satisfy the growing need for fair and transparent trading conditions combined with excellent customer support.
FXOpen Account Types & Cashback
Cashback FXOpen Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get Cashback FXOpen for New Trading Account
Open Live Account
Open FXOpen live account through our IB link, to get cashback your FXOpen account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex to track cashback history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Cashback Method
Setup your cashback method to automatically or manually in the member area MyOmahForex. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and cashback will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get Cashback FXOpen for Existing Account
For existing FXOpen trading account is not possible to move IB, but you can get Cashback FXOpen by using your existing e-wallet (user login) by opening a new trading account, follow these steps:
- Login to MyFXopen cabinet, then open a new trading account both STP, Crypto or ECN
- Fill the form and input our Agent ID 876057 in the field “Agent (Optional)”.
- Transfer your funds from the existing trading account to the new trading account using internal transfer method.
- Add the trading account (not the eWallet number) in the member area MyOmahForex, if not yet member please Sign up first
- Set your cashback to manuallly or automatically
Cashback FXOpen Term & Conditions
- Cashback only given to FXOpen trading account that registered under OmahForex IB.
- Become OmahForex member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyOmahForex.
- Minimum cashback payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see cashback payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, cashback will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, a cashback below $0.01 is not raised in the daily cashback report.
- Cashback will paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic cashback method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available cashback balance.
- Trading with welcome bonus does not get cashback, unless the account is deposited.
Funding and Support Information of FXOpen
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||Wire transfer, Credit/Debit Card, FasaPay, WebMoney, Skrill, others|
|Deposit Currency||:||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CHF, CAD|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Arabic, Chinese, English, Russian, Indonesian|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone, Forum|
Regulatory Agencies of FXOpen
FXOpen NZ Limited, a company registered in the Financial Service Provider Registry in New Zealand (FSPR License Number: FSP192685 (available only for wholesale customers).
FXOpen Markets Limited, a company registered in Nevis with No. C 42235. www.fxopen.com
FXOpen AU Pty Ltd, a company registered and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412 871 – ABN 61,143,678 719. www.fxopen.com.au
FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and under the authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (formerly, the Financial Services Authority) with reference number 579202. FCA www.fxopen.co.uk
FXOpen is a member of the Financial Commission.