What is HotForex Rebate
HotForex rebate or HotForex cashback is the return of part of the trading spread or commission that you paid to the broker when opening the order. We provide 75% of HotForex rebate from IB commission, which is 45% of spread for Micro premium, auto, PAMM adn HF Copy account, while Zero accounts up to $4.5 perlot. HotForex rebates are given to close order both loss and profit orders. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : HF Markets Ltd|
|Founded : 2010|
|Headquarters : St. Vincent & the Grenadine|
|Regulated By : FCA, DFSA, FSCA, FSA|
|Broker Type : ECN/STP|
HotForex is an award winning, regulated and licensed online forex and commodities broker. Offers various accounts, trading software and trading tools to trade Forex and Commodities for individuals, fund managers and institutional customers. Retail, IB and White Label Clients have the opportunity to access interbank spreads and liquidity via state-of-the-art automated trading platforms.
Headquartered in St. Vincent & the Grenadine and supported by our worldwide Customer Management Centre’s, HotForex offers its clients an unparalleled trading experience with excellent multilingual support in an effort to provide its clients with every advantage possible in order to facilitate their trading activities.
HotForex Provide the Best Customer Service to our Clients by maintaining a Superb Client Centric Culture. In this way we will achieve our Vision of maintaining our position as a Market Leader known for our Superior Customer Services
HotForex Account Types & Cashback
* Commission for Zero account $8 perlot for major pair, while for other pair $12 perlot
Cashback HotForex Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get Cashback HotForex for New Account
Open Live Account
Open HotForex live account through our IB link, to get cashback your HotForex account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex to track cashback history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Cashback Method
Setup your cashback method to automatically or manually in the member area MyOmahForex. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and cashback will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get Cashback HotForex for Existing Account
there are two ways to get cashback HotForex from us using your existing account:
First way, open a new trading account with existing user ID / Login (e-wallet)
- Login to myHotForex using your existing user ID/login here.
- Open New Trading Account
- Enter our IB code 100614 in the field “Introducing Broker ID”
- Transfer your funds from existing trading account to the new trading account using internal transfer method, or deposit the new trading account.
- Add the new trading account in the member area MyOmahForex, if not yet a member please Sign up first.
- Set your cashback to manuallly or automatically
Second way, put your existing account under our IB
Cashback HotForex Term & Conditions
- Cashback only given to HotForex trading account that registered under OmahForex IB.
- Become OmahForex member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyOmahForex.
- Minimum cashback payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see cashback payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, cashback will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, cashback below $0.01 is not raised in the daily cashback report.
- Cashback will be paid on Monday and maximun on Wednesday.
- Close order less than +/- 2 pips only gets cashback 50% of the cashback rates above.
- Close order less than 1 minute only get cashback 50% of cashback rates above.
Funding and Support Information of HotForex
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||Wire tranfer, kartu kredit, FasaPay, WebMoney, Skrill, Neteller, CashU others|
|Deposit Currency||:||USD, EUR|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Bengali|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone|
Regulatory Agencies of HotForex
Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
HF Markets (UK) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 801701.
FCA is an independent public body governed by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA), working alongside the UK Treasury with the aim to support and empower a healthy and successful financial system where firms can thrive and consumers benefit from honest, fair and effective markets that are trustworthy and transparent.
Dubai Financial Services Authority
HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under licence number F004885.
Aiming to develop, administer and enforce world-class regulation of financial services within the Middle East’s leading financial hub, DFSA is the independent regulator of financial services conducted in or from the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Financial Sector Conduct Authority (South Africa)
HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd is authorized and regulated as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) from the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa, under the licence number 46632.
FSCA is an independent institution established by statute to oversee the South African non-banking financial services industry. It regulates the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), the largest exchange in the African continent.
Financial Services Authority (Seychelles)
HF Markets (Seychelles) Ltd is incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Seychelles with registration number 8419176-1, regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) under Securities Dealer Licence number SD015.
The authority is the regulator for non-bank financial services in the country and is responsible for the licensing, supervision and development of the non-bank financial services industry of the Seychelles.