GO Markets Cashback
What is GO Markets Cashback
GO Markets cashback or GO Markets Rebate is a partial return of the spread or trading commission that you have paid to the broker when opening or closing an order. We give GO Markets Rebate 75% of IB Revenue, that is 0.3 pips for Standar account and 15% of (Spread + Trade commission) for Plus+ account. GO Markets rebates are given to close orders both loss and profit, besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive.
GO Markets Profile
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name: GO Markets Pty Ltd|
|Regulated By : ASIC, FSC|
|Broker Type : ECN/STP|
Since its formation in 2006 GO Markets Group has specialised in providing online trading services in an ever-increasing number of financial assets, including Margin FX, Precious Metals, Commodities, Indices and Share CFDs.
GO Markets Group has been endorsed as a leading online broker by industry awards bodies across the globe – and most recently received awards for providing the Best Customer Service and Best Educational Material within Australia.
Over the last 15 years, GO Markets Group has expanded their success globally. Regulated by multiple jurisdictions, the group now has operations in Australia, Cyprus, UAE and Mauritius.
As GO Markets partner we provide rebate 75% of the partner commission we receive and credited to the rebate balance and can be withdrawn at any time according to the available balance.
GO Markets Cashback & Account Types
The following is GO Markets account types comparison, if there are different types of accounts, minimum deposit, spread, commission, leverage, lot size or other trading conditions between our website and the GO Markets website, this is due to late updates on our website. Opening live account through us to get rebates does not change the trading conditions of the broker and There is no markup spread/commission or hidden fees, if you are still in doubt please contact GO Markets support.
GO Markets Cashback Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get GO Markets Cashback for New Trading Account
Open Live Account
Open GO Markets live account through our IB link, to get cashback your account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyOmahForex to track cashback history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Cashback Method
Setup your cashback method to automatically or manually in the member area MyOmahForex. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or PayPal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and cashback will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get GO Markets Cashback for Existing Trading Account
If you already have an GO Markets account, you can get a rebate by follow the steps below:
- Move your account to our IB by sending an email to the GO Markets partnership team, please compose email here.
- After receiving confirmation from GO Markets, submit the account in the MyOmahForex member area.
- Set your rebate method to manual or automatic in MyOmahForex member area.
GO Markets Cashback Term & Conditions
- Cashback only given to GO Markets trading account that registered under OmahForex IB.
- Become OmahForex member , if you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All active trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyOmahForex.
- Minimum cashback payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see cashback payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, cashback will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, cashback below $0.01 is not raised in the daily cashback report.
- Cashback will be paid credited to rebate balance based on schedule, see GO Markets cashback schedule here
Funding and Support Information of GO Markets
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||Bank Wire, FasaPay, Neteller, Credit/Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller others|
|Account Currency||:||AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, SGD, CHF, HKD|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Indonesian, English, Malaysian, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai and Chinese|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat dan Web Form dan Call|
Regulatory Agencies of GO Markets
|Address||Level 2, 2 Allsop Street, Canberra ACT 2600|
|Description||ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.|
Finacial Service Commission (For Global Markets)
|Country||Republic of Mauritius|
|Address||FSC House, 54 Cybercity Ebene, Mauritius.|
|Description||FSC The Financial Services Commission, Mauritius (the ‘FSC’) is the integrated regulator for the non-bank financial services sector and global business. Established in 2001.|